Hedge Jumper Pictures (www.hedgejumperpictures.com), a Greater Philadelphia based production company seeks help launching a webseries using StreamYard which will then be streamed on a new upgraded show website like those used by PBS.
Contact: Colleen McQuaide
- Compensation: Paid (TBD – negotiated), Credit
- Requirements: Familiar with basic equipment set-up, lighting, audio, camera operation, teleprompter, using StreamYard “Pro” to pre-record up to 13 episodes for Season 1.
- Union/Non-Union: Possible New Media Contract or other. Please state affiliation.
- Location: TBD – Greater Philadelphia including the field.
The TV Pilot has been completed and professionally edited at Maryland Public Television. It is suitable for submission for regional Emmy consideration and other awards, as well, as TV broadcast. A Season will be shot and completed before the episodes stream for the public. Each episode will have a total length of up to 21 minutes including segments of approximately 7 minutes.
• Familiar with StreamYard (or able to learn its features quickly). This includes using StreamYard for setting up the show templates, pre-recording the episodes using multiple cameras (without the need for a switcher), minimal editing (including adding photos or clips), and titling on a hard-wired laptop.
• Lighting – use supplied Aputure Amaran or additional lighting as needed.
• Audio – use supplied Rode VideoMic Pro+ Shotgun Microphone as needed.
• Know how to use a Kopul 2-Channel mini Mixer (supplied).
• Camera(s): Use supplied Canon VIXIA HF R800 Camcorders
• Experience with Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphones (Polsen OLM-10) supplied.
• Able to set up a Glide Gear Teleprompter (with a camera behind it) to use with Prompt Smart software as needed (supplied).
• Knowledge of how to connect and/or use supplied accessories (batteries, cables, memory cards, tripods, C stands, capture cards), etc.
• Ability to shoot in the field from time-to-time for interviews and/or B roll.
• Availability (please mention conflicts)
• Students looking for college credit (Internship) and experience will also be considered.
• Possess solid communication skills & a strong work ethic.
A shooting schedule has yet to be determined.
Please submit a brief cover letter, resume, & an example of your work with any questions.