The NBCLX Marketing Team is searching for a Producer / Editor to join the team that is reshaping news content and engaging audiences on multiple platforms.
The ideal candidate must be able to write, produce, and edit videos for on-air and digital platforms including series trailers, image spots, episodic promos, interstitials, and sizzle tapes.
The producer / editor should be experienced in building brands, driving engagement and have a love for news.
- Working with the Brand Director, act as a creative voice in the development and creation of marketing video assets including sizzle tapes, on-air promos, social videos, brand IDs, on-air menus, and branded interstitials.
- Conceptualizes, writes and edits engaging and effective promotional campaigns and videos from brief, through final delivery, to broadcast/digital/social platforms
- Edit multiple videos for broadcast/social media/digital per day
- Handle final deliveries in necessary formats for multiple platform specifications
- Direct and coordinate voice-over artists and on-air talent when required
- Coordinates with Brand Director to ensure deadlines are met and strategy is on target
- 5+ years of experience editing trailers, sizzle reels, image spots in a cable network, agency or post house.
- Skilled at Premiere Adobe editing system
- Copy writing experience a plus
- Shooting experience, a plus – Black Magic camera experience a plus
- A strong musical ear and talent for cutting to music.
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Flexible and versatile in nature, able to take on challenges while maintaining and a sense of humor
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with other team members
- Communicate consistently with creative team and executive leadership.
- Extremely organized and able to successfully reach multiple deadlines at once, without compromising creative quality