Responsible for editing and producing on-air promotional spots, trailers, longform video content, social media content, and other materials as part of campaigns for the NBCU TV & Streaming Group, with a focus on SYFY, Oxygen True Crime, and scripted series.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater New York City Area
Mar 22, 2023
- Produce and edit launch spots & trailers, on-air promos, longform video content, social media content and other assets across multiple platforms, as part of campaigns for scripted series, true crime series, the SYFY and Oxygen True Crime brands, and more.
- Work with creative directors, project managers, graphic designers, the finishing team, audio mixers, and other departments across the organization to shepherd projects through the entire production process.
- Write promo scripts, copy, and other marketing material as needed.
- Collaborate with external editors/agencies on campaign development/execution by providing guidance and feedback to meet creative goals.
- Create and/or oversee retagged and resized assets as needed to ensure creative consistency across all platforms throughout the lifespan of a campaign.
- Develop innovative shoot ideas for launch campaigns, including social components.
- Assist in the preparation for and production of live action shoots
- Supervise audio and voice over sessions as needed.
- Partner with team for brainstorming exercises and overall campaign development.
- 2+ years experience editing multi-platform video content for cable, broadcast, streaming, theatrical, etc. at either a network, media conglomerate, or agency.
- Must have a reel that demonstrates related editorial work Knowledge of all aspects of video production and post-production
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice when needed.
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY or Universal City, CA
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- A positive attitude, excellent editing skills, a creative mindset, leadership qualities.
- Self-starter who is assertive, enthusiastic, and highly motivated
- Must be able to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- A strong understanding of content creation for social media platforms including best practices, specs, and execution
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills when working across teams
- Have an avid interest in entertainment and the state of our art and industry trends
- A working knowledge of Adobe After Effects and able to navigate graphic toolkits and apply to edits.
- Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
Salary range: $85,000 - $115,000