TMZ Sports has an immediate opening for a Producer on our daily show, covering the latest in sports pop culture. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, self-starter with news, sports, and/or talk show experience.
TMZ Sports has an immediate opening for a Producer on our daily show, covering the latest in sports pop culture. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, self-starter with news, sports, and/or talk show experience. On a daily basis you will be responsible for locating and gathering video assets (both internally and externally) to accommodate television segments. The ability to contribute to pre-production and post-production of a daily program in a high-pressure, deadline-driven newsroom environment is a must.
- Work with editors to cut B-roll and SOTs in a timely manner
- See asset / content creation through completion within our Dalet video system
- Take copious notes during show taping and communicate necessary corrections to post-production team
- Pitch ideas during daily show meeting
- Assist Editors during pre-production and post-production
- Assist with researching and booking guests for TMZ Sports on TV
- 3-5 years of television experience
- A genuine interest in sports, pop culture and news are a must.
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Solid knowledge of sports, general pop culture and celebrities
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Photoshop proficient and familiarity with the Adobe suite
- XPression Designer TV graphics experience, a plus
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $75,000.00-85,000.00 annually for California.