We are looking for a Pre-Production Project Manager Associate to oversee important ongoing and one-off projects that help Dhar Mann Studios achieve company-wide objectives.
This position helps to bridge together all the people and requirements from Pre-Production to Production. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for organization, and a strong understanding of scripts while supporting various projects for both Pre- Production and Production teams. Experience coordinating with many people is key for success in addition to impeccable organization and communication capabilities. More specifically, the ideal candidate will ensure all tasks overseen by our Pre- Production Project Manager run smoothly by providing general support to the team as needed.
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME:
- Managing workbooks (casting/location/props) daily for multiple shoots
- Maintaining organization of all processes within pre-production
- Reviewing scripts and making changes on workbooks when necessary
- Breaking down all necessary details related to each script
- Keeping track of scripts on production board
- Providing support in sending script updates to respective Skype chats
- Maintaining meticulous organization using appropriate platforms (Skype, Monday.com, Google Drive)
- Facilitating communication and task completion with necessary team members, which include scheduling meetings, issuing deadlines, and task reminders
- Completing all related reports and updates in a timely manner
- Additional tasks as needed
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- A minimum of 1 year working as a Production Assistant or a similar role
- Comprehensive knowledge of scripts and breakdowns
- Flexibility with your schedule (Be on call at any given moment in time. This includes early mornings, late nights, and weekends)
- Demonstrated ability to think clearly and quickly under pressure
- Ability to multitask, work in a team environment, and adjust to established work patterns
- Ability to create detailed reports and graphs (experience with Google applications (sheets, docs, drive) is required, and Monday.com and Skype are preferred)
- Strong attention to detail and clear communication
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to meet deadlines and staying accountable
WHO OVERSEES YOU:
The Pre-Production Project Manager Associate will report directly to the Junior Pre-Production Project Manager
WHO YOU OVERSEE:
Currently, the Pre-Production Project Manager Associate has no personnel reporting directly to him or her
WHERE IT ALL GOES DOWN:
All the action takes place at our BRAND NEW studio in Burbank, CA
WHEN THE MAGIC HAPPENS:
The typical work schedule is 40+ hours a week, specific times will be discussed during the interview
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US:
- We've kept our hiring bar really high - you will work with the best
- Our content is growing quickly, so you'll get the opportunity to take on a lot of responsibility and grow a ton personally!
- Loads of perks including tons of snacks, catered lunches, and a friendly working environment
- Get to know Dhar Mann Studios: https://www.dharmann.com/career
WHEN WE’LL TALK ABOUT HOW AWESOME YOU ARE:
- No formal cover letters, please. Instead, include a few short paragraphs in your application explaining why you’d be a good fit for this particular position.
- Provide links to projects you’ve worked on
- Attach a resume
AN IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE APPLYING TO US:
Our organization looks to hire the BEST of the best and we focus on finding candidates who are a strong cultural fit. We have a 3 month 'Discovery Period' in place that allows us to get to know each new hire better and assess their skill set.