The Washington Football Team’s Brand Entertainment Studio is looking for a “Post-Production Editor” to join the Production Team.
The Editor is primarily responsible for editorial video content for Washingtonfootball.com and all social platforms. Working with our production team, this position will be responsible for developing story ideas and creating unique content.
The video editor will play a crucial role in the growth of our studio team. You will work with other leads in the studio to create industry-leading content for our channels, branded and sponsored content. You will also ensure that content is compelling and relevant to a target audience, as well as aligned with brand style guides and best practices. The video editor will be responsible for taking the raw footage captured in the field and creating multiple pieces of video content that will live across our O&O channels and brand partner channels.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Working with creatives and producers to edit raw footage to create dynamic and compelling content.
- Color correct, sound mix and create high-resolution exports for the web and other platforms.
- Work to develop and implement new video editing and graphics styles and new formats for our video content
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies/techniques and team’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Meet the look and feel of The Washington Football Team branding.
- Bachelor’s degree in film editing or related degree is required.
- 3+ years professional experience in related position
- Experienced with Adobe Premiere and Adobe Software.
- Experience editing various projects including short form and long form.
- Able to work evening, weekends and holidays
Day, Evening, Overnight