This role will serve as the Post-Production Coordinator (PH) to two VPs of Post-Production for ABC Signature.
This includes phone and calendar management, taking notes during important phone calls, curating and preparing reports for Disney General Entertainment senior leadership, and other duties needed to support the studio’s shows in development and production. This is a Project position and employment will continue on this Project (at the company’s sole discretion), and in no event shall extend past the completion of the Project.
- Manage VP’s calendar, contacts and communications
- Complete expense reports and manage various memberships
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Prepare regular reports and schedules for DGE leadership by soliciting and curating necessary information on behalf of VP
- Sit in on VP calls/meetings, taking notes and capturing deliverables discussed; follow up on deliverables as needed
- Gather and consolidate information such as status reports from Production Executives and Coordinators for their shows
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working for an agency, TV studio, show, or post house.
- Minimum of 1-year experience within Post Production required
- Minimum of 1 year Administrative experience
- Live within commutable distance to Burbank, CA (hybrid role will require time in the office)
- Interest in becoming a Post Production Executive
- Understanding of workflows and VFX
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with maturity to participate in meetings with senior level business executives or show staff
- Strong ability to prioritize and follow through on tasks, along with strong judgment to update VP on status of deliverables, and escalate when a project or information is behind schedule
- Ability to troubleshoot issues, and as needed do research/diligence to solve them
- Project Hire role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.