Madison Square Garden Entertainment: MSG is looking for a looking for a Post Production Coordinator with experience scheduling, communicating and coordinating complex projects involving live action, studio, and Post Production.
Post Production Coordinators at MSG are responsible for acting as a key support for department and will take direction from the Post Producer, Studio Manager, or Post Supervisors to support projects from initiation to final delivery of content. They will support production at an end-to-end scale from capture through post for MSG Sphere Studios in Burbank. As the creative content hub for MSG Sphere projects, we strive for the best content creation, delivering content that has never been witnessed before on displays that have never been seen in this scale. The Post Production Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that all productions are well supported during the production process. This role will cover all productions within the studio, capture and post; including attractions, immersive shows, residencies, and corporate events to name a few.
What will you do?
• Supports the Post Production Department and acts as logistical hub of information to other internal Departments
• Work closely with your Post Producer and/or Department leads, Post Supervisors, Executive Producers, DP’s, casting, crewing and scheduling projects, keeping in mind the project schedule, budget, client needs, etc.
• Schedule Post Production team, artist and client meetings
• Act as notetaker at meetings, publish notes as needed
• Recognize the needs of the Post Producer and the project and proactively address them
• Act as communication liaison for all parties relevant to your work (internal and external)
• Schedule, track and manage assigned work within appropriate tracking tools
• Track work to schedules and communicate risks, opportunities, and deadlines (internal and external)
What do you need to succeed?
• 1-3 years’ experience in a VFX or Post house environment (preferred) or live action production, film, cinema, immersive media - preferably with IMDB credits
• Ability to work on a team
• Proficiency with the following: Ftrack, Shot Grid, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Office 360, Outlook Calendar
• Tireless attention to detail and follow through
• Have an understanding of the following: production budgeting/accounting, scheduling, workflows for post-production
• Motivated to learn
• Ability to work autonomously while having a clear sense of when to seek counsel from Post Producer or Manager
• Developing ability to interact with Clients (with support of Producer)
• A sense of urgency balanced with the ability to prioritize and remain calm
• Behavior consistent with MSG values