The Post Production Coordinator will touch all facets of post production for CNE’s branded content, primarily supporting Post Production Supervisors by shepherding content from shoot to delivery.
Greater New York City Area
This role ensures the smooth transition of projects from production to assistant editors, editors, QC, and the Media Asset Management team. The Post Production Coordinator will work closely with Post Production Supervisors and Assistant Video Editors, and reports to the Associate Director of Branded Post Production.
- Ensure all necessary media, assets, and documentation is received and ingested after every shoot
- Assist the Post Production Supervisors with scheduling and tracking post-production projects to meet deliverables and deadlines
- Oversee completion, quality assurance, and delivery of final assets
- Catalogue and ship hard drives on a per project basis
- Attend daily production meetings to discuss teams and project updates
- Become familiar with CNE internal programming and project tracking tools
- Assist in keeping internal department documentation up to date
- Assist with onboarding new editors and vendors
- Manage team user accounts, e.g. Frame.io, stock libraries, etc.
- Maintain video workflow records
- Support the Post Production Supervisors, Editors, and senior post management as needed
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience working in Post Production for digital or television, as a Post PA, Post Coordinator, or equivalent
- Strong understanding of post-production processes, workflows, vernacular, and best practices
- Proficiency with tools such as Google Sheets/Google Docs, Frame.io, and experience with resource/project management software such as Forecast/Harvest, AirTable, or equivalent
- Ability to manage multiple fast-paced projects and assignments simultaneously; must be adaptable in a deadline-driven work environment
- Strong proactive work ethic, ability to clearly communicate with individuals at all levels, and a positive team-oriented attitude
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Media Encoder, Photoshop), VLC, QuickTime, and file formats
- Familiarity with motion graphics
- Experience as an editor or assistant editor a plus