If you have a love of podcasts, and would like to work for one of the premiere podcast networks in the world, iHeartRadio is looking for a Podcast Publishing Coordinator to join the Podcast Publishing team.
If you have a love of podcasts, and would like to work for one of the premiere podcast networks in the world, iHeartRadio is looking for a Podcast Publishing Coordinator to join the Podcast Publishing team. Our Podcast Publishing team is responsible for the publication, distribution, and support of the 900+ original shows in the iHeartPodcast network.
What You'll Do:
The Podcast Publishing Coordinator will work closely with our production and marketing teams to ensure the creation of podcast RSS feeds, launching of new podcasts, and the successful distribution of our shows to all prominent podcasting platforms. Once podcasts have been released, the Podcast Publication Coordinator will provide ongoing support to ensure iHeartPodcasts shows continue to publish and perform as expected. In addition, Podcast Publishing Coordinators will regularly assist with management of the podcast catalog on the iHeartRadio app.
- Publish and maintain RSS feeds for podcasts in the iHeartPodcasts network.
- Coordinate scheduling of upcoming podcast launches.
- Provide direct support related to issues involving publication, audio playback, and our CMS.
- Programming and curation of podcast content on the iHeartRadio service.
- Maintain direct relationships with podcast stakeholders, including production and marketing personnel.
- Actively monitor, review, and optimize our publication processes.
- Act as subject matter expert of our hosting service CMS, including providing training to producers and show hosts, as well as the preparation of training materials.
Participate in different podcasting initiatives designed to expand our audience.
What You'll Need:
- A love of podcasts and a desire to work in the podcasting industry.
- An understanding of the podcast ecosystem, including how podcasts are published and distributed out to the world.
- Experience with Content Management Systems and podcast hosting services.
- Experience with a variety of other software tools, including Microsoft Office suite.
- Interest and ability to learn new systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar.
- Strong time management skills; adept at setting priorities.
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask, manage deadlines, and work across departments.
- Effective collaborator with multiple levels within an organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Preferably 2+ years’ experience in radio/media production, broadcast and/or content management.
Some college in a related field is preferred.
Compensation: $15.39 - $21.16