Falcon's Creative Group: As a Pipeline TD, you will work closely with artists and supervisors to design, develop, and deploy tools and scrips to solve challenges facing the production process.
We are looking for a candidate that can create tools that not only solve current production problems, but can identify potential issues and create future-proof solutions.
* Design, develop, evolve, and maintain Falcon's CG asset, lighting, and rendering pipeline.
* Work closely with the team to ensure a smooth and efficient work process and address any day-to-day production issues.
* Collaborate with supervisors and leads to determine long-term strategies and standards for our baked and real-time productions.
* Investigate patterns and trends, identify common problems in production, and recommend new processes or workflows to address those problems.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
* At least 3 years of experience developing tools in a visual effects, game, or animation studio.
* Strong Python 3 experience required.
* Strong understanding of PySide/Qt and building responsive models and interfaces.
* Experience using majority of core CG production software: Maya, Nuke, Houdini, Unreal, Unity, Deadline, and Redshift.
* Experience using Shotgun/Shotgrid and an understanding of the Shotgun/Shotgrid Toolkit.
* Experience working with multiple departments and stages of the CG production process.
* Strong communication skills.
* Must possess a valid driver’s license.
* Must have or be able to quickly acquire knowledge of company structure (mission, goals, and objectives), and policies and procedures.
* Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America.
* Will not require Falcon’s Treehouse, LLC to commence (“sponsor”) an immigration case in order to be employed (now or in the future).
* Experience with AR / VR.
* Experience using PlasticSCM and/or Docker.
* Unit testing experience.
* Cross platform experience with Linux, Mac, and Windows.