The Paramount + photo department is looking for a Photo Asset Coordinator to join the team in the New York office.
Greater New York City Area
Feb 22, 2022
Reporting to the VP of Photography, this role will support the Paramount+ Photo team across a wide range of responsibilities. This role will work closely with the team to manage the photography across unit coverage and marketing shoots. This role requires a very detailed oriented person who can handle multiple projects at once.
Key Duties and responsibilities
- Help maintain and manage the network’s internal DAM database and archiving system
- Adhere to and maintain digital naming conventions, file management, metadata, and quality control.
- Includes but not limited to transferring, renaming, attaching metadata, adjusting, backing up & uploading to our DAM Database, and archiving our digital photography.
- Update ViacomCBS PressExpress site. Upload pre-air and post-air images per show confirming they are “live” on the site with metadata attached.
- Receive digital assets directly from photographers and manage the assets throughout all aspects of the project with the team.
- Provide photo asset support for all departments requesting assistance
- Retouching and color correcting unit and gallery imagery
- Help maintain and monitor photography budget
- Manage screen grabs for animated series when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ year experience in photography
- Loves photography
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Bridge, Capture One
- Basic photo retouching and color correction- extra bonus for advanced skills
- Very detail oriented
- Works well under pressure
- Good time management skills
- Willingness to learn and work as a team
- Ability to work remotely and return to office on a hybrid schedule
- Some video experience is helpful
- Strong Knowledge in Digital File Specs & sizes, formats as well Non-digital photo assets (negatives, slides, transparencies)