Editing and shooting stories, interviews, videos, packages and other projects as assigned for linear and digital platforms.
El Paso, Texas Area
Sep 12, 2022
- Editing and shooting stories, interviews, videos, packages and other projects as assigned for linear and digital platforms.
- Assisting producers with coordinating and directing shoots and contribute in the pre-production process.
- Maintain production equipment and computer backup systems.
- Keep up production video database as well as software.
- Keep track of upgrades and keep supervisors and engineering department apprised of software and maintenance needs.
- Complete projects as assigned.
- Operate studio cameras.
- Three (3) years local television news production experience preferred.
- Four (4) years college degree with emphasis on advertising/marketing/journalism/ television production preferred.
- Bilingual – Spanish/English.
- Excellent organization, communication, and editing skills are necessary.
- Extensive shooting and lighting knowledge.
- Experience in field production, Final Cut Pro, Edius and Adobe Creative Suite 6
- Ability to create and integrate motion graphics.
- Extensive digital media knowledge.
- Ability to operate news studio and control room. Switcher, studio lights, audio board, studio cameras and prompter.
- Audio and mixing experience for audio sweetening.
- Compositing and keying experience.
- Coordinate and manage equipment with freelance photographers.
- Maintain production van maintenance needs.
- Work with other departments for special production or equipment needs.
- The ability to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects is essential.
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
- Must be willing to work at El Paso, TX
- Must accept Solutions, NBCUniversal’s Dispute Resolution Program
- Must have a valid driver’s license and excellent driving record.
- Must be 18 years or greater.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, dead-line driven environment.
- Excellent communication, leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexibility in schedule.
- Work well in a Team environment.