Clear Channel Outdoor: The photographer will support the marketing team in capturing and delivering high quality photography of outdoor media throughout the Boston market.
This includes capturing photos of outdoor media products within five days of posting, generating photography content that will support a variety of visual platforms including, but not limited to, media kits, presentations, social media and video.
- Capture photos by working independently and in teams (as needed) in the field
- Heavy daily driving throughout Boston market to capture photos in the filed
- Coordinate with marketing team to discuss and clarify photography assignments;
- Determine appropriate routes, and positioning to capture photos with support of the marketing team
- Manage photo inventory administration associated photos
- Review, filter, and edit photos in accordance with corporate photography guidelines
- Provide photos to marketing team within agreed upon time frame
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Certifications
- High school diploma or GED required
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- 2+ years of photography experience in advertising, marketing or related field
- Digital portfolio or sample work that reflects photos of outdoor environments
- Proficiency in photography equipment, tripod, and lighting usage, etc.; experience with Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ100 Camera, 21.1 Megapixel or similar camera;
- Ability to identify and interpret photography needs and develop a plan to meet them;
- Comfortable with photo assignments changing on a daily basis;
- Strong organizational / time management skills, detail-oriented;
- Able to compose emails and other written documentation clearly and concisely;
- Able to read, analyze and interpret verbal and written requests and directions;
- Able to interpret a variety of situations and instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram or schedule form;
- Able to deal with and solve problems quickly, multi-task and prioritize work;
- Team oriented, self-starter who is highly organized and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Competent in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Adobe Creative Suite;
- Proficiency with GoPro Hero, or equivalent preferred.
- Functional/Technical Skills –Has the functional / technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Adaptability – Adapts in order to work effectively in ambiguous or changing situations, and with diverse individuals and groups.
- Planning and Organizing – Reaches goals that are central to organizational success by making and following plans and allocating resources effectively.
- Achievement Orientation – Adapts in order to work effectively in ambiguous or changing situations, and with diverse individuals and groups.
- Fostering Communication – Listens and communicates openly, honestly, and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and building consensus.
- Improving Business Process- Continually seeks new ways to enhance performance, improve results and/ or transform the business and the industry in which it operates.
The demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- May work indoors or outdoors and subject to weather conditions
- Employee must have the ability to sit and/or stand at a desk for a minimum of 8 hours a day and complete tasks requiring repetitive use of hands
- Employee must have the ability to see written documents, computer screens and to adjust focus
- Ability to travel outside of the office 80%+ of the time
- Comfortable with heavy daily driving on surface streets and highways throughout Boston market
- Access to a reliable vehicle and possess valid driver’s license
Stoneham, MA: 89 Maple St, 02180