BuzzFeed Photo is looking for a resourceful, energetic, and organized Production Assistant to bring their production skills to the BuzzFeed office.
Greater Los Angeles Area
May 16, 2022
We are looking for a skilled and eager self-starter that can work efficiently in various production environments.
- Support production teams in both LA and NY, working across multiple projects
- Assist on runs, pickups, and returns (must have a valid license and good driving record)
- Support production staff during research; sourcing props, wardrobe, locations, etc.
- Support production staff during pre-production; requesting parking, COVID tests, call sheets, crew meals, permitting, etc.
- Assist on-set crew with equipment, studio setup and breakdown; support production staff during shoots
- Support production staff during post; freelance paperwork, production documents, etc.
- Must have 1-2 years of production experience
- Has excellent communication skills, detail-oriented, and organized
- Ability to adapt to changes in schedules and responsibilities
- Ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced production environments
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- General technical knowledge of photo production equipment is encouraged
- Familiarity with Mac computers and Google Suite
- Prior experience with Adobe Sign and Smart Start is a plus, but not required