As a Phillies Intern you will assist the producer/director and associate producer in pre-production, in-game production and post game production.
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater Philadelphia Area
Apr 04, 2022
As a Phillies Intern you will...
- Assist the producer/director and associate producer in pre-production, in-game production and post game production.
- Observe and assist each and every position on the production crew in the production facility and throughout the ballpark.
- Assist broadcasters in daily tasks and preparations during pre/post and in-game production.
- Learn and participate within the technical side of the production as well as the developmental side of the production.
- Perform daily statistical research.
- Be involved in the archiving and retrieval of current and past footage and highlights.
- Interact with many different departments of the Phillies Baseball Organization on a daily basis.
- Assist in moving production equipment from Citizens Bank Ballpark to our facilities at the Wells Fargo Center.
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
- Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits).
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal
- If selected for an in-person internship, must be willing to work in Philadelphia, PA.
• A strong interest in production and working LIVE events.
• Someone who is ready to learn and observe to improve their knowledge of the industry firsthand.
• Someone who wants to work with others as a team in all areas with one goal of progress each day.
• An individual who is able to work weekdays, weekends, early mornings and late nights.
• An intern that is ready to put a stamp on the work they do, to be confident in their efforts and every day learn something new from our very strong production crew.