The NBCUniversal Internship Program allows students to unlock their potential by contributing to big projects in meaningful ways that matter.
To thrive as an NBCU intern, you are ready to bring your passion for media, entertainment, and technology along with your desire to learn each day.
Your professional development is important to us. NBCU interns receive career prep, leadership exposure, connection to other interns, networking, and of course, all the fun you can imagine along the way.
To meet students where they are, we offer both virtual and in-person internship opportunities for the Spring 2023 semester, and all internships will be part-time (approximately 16-24 hours per week). Because we know it can be challenging to balance coursework and internship commitments, we are now offering interns paid time off for mental health, school exams, and personal holidays.
Spring 2023 Internship Program:
- Applications Close: October 7, 2022 at 11:59pm ET. Pro Tip: Submit your application as soon as possible – don't delay!
- Program Dates: January 17 – April 21, 2023
- Time Commitment: 16-24 hours per week. Exact schedule to be determined based on business need. We will do our best to accommodate course schedules.
- Submit a one-page resume that outlines your work experience, accomplishments, and your graduation month and year.
- Submit a cover letter that highlights your passion for NBCUniversal, the locations (listed below) you are open to for internships, and your top areas of interest (opportunities listed below).
- Upload a transcript (unofficial transcripts are fine) that confirms your status as an actively enrolled student in a degree-granting program.
Areas of placement may include, but are not limited to:
- Commercial & Editorial - TVE Integrations - As an intern on the Digital Integrations team and reporting to the Manager, Digital Integrations, you will be responsible for developing and executing digital campaigns for NBCUniversal advertising clients.
- Peacock Marketing: TVE CRM - The intern will support the Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) campaigns across a variety of NBCU networks (Bravo, E!, Oxygen, SYFY, and USA). This includes hands-on execution of marketing campaigns spanning various channels (mobile push, mobile in app, connected device/TV in app, web push), partnering with Marketing Operations and Campaign Operations teams as well as cable brand partners.
- Peacock Marketing: Promotional Pricing - This role sits within the Promotional Pricing Strategy arm of the Customer Management Team and is responsible for leveraging pricing tools in parallel with data-backed analysis to determine the best ways to acquire new subscribers and upgrade/retain existing subscribers.
Partnerships & Business Development
- Distribution and Device Partner Marketing - The Digital Distribution & Partnership Marketing team manages the digital brand health of NBC Entertainment and the TVEverywhere App. This intern will work with various cross-functional teams including creative, social, production, product marketing, PR, distribution, ad sales, content distribution, affiliate marketing and brand marketing teams to protect and project the essence of linear and next day streaming of NBC priority shows across all consumer touchpoints.
- Must be actively enrolled in a degree-granting program at an accredited institution during the length of the program.
- Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal.
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA.
- Students with class standing of junior or above preferred.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.