CUMULUS MEDIA | NASHVILLE is offering a great opportunity as a Part-Time Producer/Board-OP providing programming and control board support to On-Air Talent.
Our ideal candidate should possess an extremely good work ethic, be a self-starter, and be highly organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The position requires extreme reliability and flexibility. If you are a fast-learner familiar with audio equipment and automation, have a good demeanor around others, and have a passion for radio, read on.
Who We Are:
CUMULUS | NASHVILLE currently features 5 stations and home to Titans Radio in the Nashville area and surrounding counties. Our stations include: 104.5 The Zone, 95.5 NASH Icon, 103.3 Country, 92Q Urban Adult Contemporary, and Super Talk 99.7 WTN. The cluster of 5 stations, digital platforms, and Titans Radio reaches thousands of listeners on a daily basis.
- Running the board in a radio station control room broadcasting a variety of live or pre-recorded local and syndicated radio programs
- Playing all commercials as scheduled and maintaining a commercial and transmitter log
- Selecting bumper music, when needed, and back-timing pre-recorded programs for smooth transition back to live programming
- Monitors and updates weather, traffic and news reports into automation equipment
- Monitor for EAS Alerts, Ambers Alerts and breaking news
- Monitors the technical quality and accuracy of incoming and outgoing on-air programming from master control room
- Assists with adjusting signal and programming content to ensure transmission meets federally mandated broadcast standards
- Some college radio or small market radio experience required/preferred
- Flexibility to work days, nights, weekends, holidays, or anywhere else needed
- Audio production skills required
- Familiar with FCC rules and regulations and EAS guidelines
- Proficient using computer systems such as Microsoft Office Suite, OpX, AudioVault, Wide Orbit, ENCO, Soundgorge, Nuendo, Adobe Audition or other audio editing and automation programs
- Knowledge of basic electronic wiring and sound system set-up
- Familiar with audio mixers and remote monitoring systems for radio transmissions
- Flexibility in scheduling required; majority of the hours are in the evenings, weekends and holidays