NBC Sports Chicago is seeking a part-time Graphic Designer (20-30 hours per week, including weekends) with digital, social and linear experience to join the creative services team.
Greater Chicago Area
May 24, 2022
Reporting to the Art Director, the part-time Graphic Designer will have a keen eye for design, modern graphic communications skills, a visual storytelling sense, and a strong interest in our brand. This is an opportunity to join a team of passionate designers who create content for multiple platforms.
- Create graphics to be used across linear and non-linear platforms including web and social media platforms
- Cut out detailed photos of talent and athletes for use on existing templates
- Work closely with the Art Director to ensure proper workflow is followed in terms of creating and distributing graphics
- Collaborate with internal and external departments
- Keep the design standards of the artistic team at the highest possible level
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree in Art or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum 2 year’s experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and After Effects
- Minimum 1 year of related professional work experience (i.e. Graphic Designer/Animator/Editor)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail
- Thrive in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Chicago, IL
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to work Saturdays, nights and holidays.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic, positive attitude with the ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in fast paced, high pressure environment, live TV environment