Operates the audio board during local and network programming, and through satellite feeds.
Audio / Music / Sound
Greater New York City Area
May 31, 2022
- Operates the audio board during local and network programming, and through satellite feeds.
- Responsible for airing spots when scheduled.
- Responsible for screening telephone calls.
- Collaborating with show hosts on story ideas.
- Responsible for basic Audio Production, Transmitter Logging, Emergency procedures.
- Makes decisions regarding FCC indecency issues (dump button).
- Responsible for communicating issues with spots and production elements.
- Reports to Assistant Program Director, works with Producers.
- Customers include programming, promotion and sales staffs, in-studio guests, broadcast crews& engineering.
- 2 years related board-operating experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of related board-operating experience working for a Sports Broadcasting company.
- Experience working remote broadcasts.
- Experience coordinating a combination of production responsibilities to include but not limited to: running the control board, screening telephone calls and working with hosts on story ideas.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.