The Online Editor/Finishing Editor is responsible for the finishing, versioning, packaging and delivery of promotional materials, digital video content and any other video productions for Paramount Streaming Creative Marketing.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Jun 07, 2023
The Online Editor/Finishing Editor is responsible for the finishing, versioning, packaging and delivery of promotional materials, digital video content and any other video productions for Paramount Streaming Creative Marketing. This role will work with a variety of Creative Directors, Producers, Editors, and Post-Production Supervisors to color-correct, ingest, and technically repair promotional materials.
- Minimum of five years of experience color grading and on-line editing on national content.
- The Online Editor/Colorist must have advanced color-correction and editing experience in Adobe Premiere and Da Vinci Resolve. Experience in other non-linear editing platforms such as Avid Media Composer/Symphony is preferred.
- Working knowledge of dealing with graphics packages and audio formats for delivery.
- A full understanding of broadcast color-correction standards, technical principles, and delivery specifications is required.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team, and strong customer service skills are vital.
- A proven track record of performance under tight deadlines.
- Ability to take finished offline cuts to online, executing and developing new workflows from prep, onlining, and delivery.
- Attention to detail with extreme sense of organization, tracking final assets, understanding of delivery spreadsheets, file structure and nuanced differences between different delivery specs.
- Experience in a linear or streaming Marketing and Promos department is a must.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
This position will be full time in our Hollywood facility, Monday through Friday.
Hiring Salary Range: $70.00- 75.00 per hour.