Responsibilities include strategic conceptualization, compelling writing, and solid production of a variety of on-air promotional spots and support elements for HSN's primary TV platform- seeing projects through from pitch to delivery.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida Area
Jan 06, 2023
The Multimedia Producer needs to be a self-starter- creative and inventive. Works independently yet has a collaborative approach when working with others on shoots, in post and in other areas of the HSN business: the ability to tailor projects to meet the needs of others is important.
This is an on call/ position. Candidate will report to the Senior Manager of TV Production.
We create compelling content for use on HSN's multiple platforms. Requires big picture leadership to keep content fresh and relevant – to stay ahead of the evolving needs of the business and the expectations of the customer.
Responsibilities include strategic conceptualization, compelling writing, and solid production of a variety of on-air promotional spots and support elements for HSN's primary TV platform- seeing projects through from pitch to delivery. Must be able to improve and keep campaigns fresh- while staying and within budget.
What You Bring
- Requires multi-dimensional skillset
- Professional experience should include pre-production through post-production and writing
- Strong hands-on skills and knowledge of the workflows in Adobe (especially Premiere Pro)
- Plus Microsoft (365) and all relevant software
- Bachelor's degree in Television Production or relevant field or equivalent business experience
- 5+ years of video production experience
- Must have demo reel showcasing consumer-facing content for commercial clients
Other helpful Experience:
- TV creative/ agency experience with reel to demonstrate
- Social media video with specific marketing/ sales goals/ metrics
- Direct to consumer marketing
- Electronic retail
- Professional experience with Adobe CC: especially Premiere Pro