The Production Assistant is responsible for supporting the overall content production team and helps ensure a consistent and productive workflow.
Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida Area
Nov 15, 2022
Who we are
The Production Assistant will assist the production team with various in-studio and remote productions project needs.
- Assist the production team with various in-studio and remote productions project needs.
- Box/ un-box/ assemble and prepare products (hard goods, clothing bedding, etc.) as needed for TV/film use, including ironing, steaming, polishing, etc.
- Assist in shoot set ups & strike, lens swaps, pull focus, and media card organization.
- Run teleprompter, scene slating & notating shooting selects.
- Manage craft service.
- Partner with studio team leads to implement process and production improvements.
- Manage and maintain a neat and organized studio space, prop room and equipment storage area.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities as assigned.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment
What You Bring
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience working as a production assistant is preferred
- Advanced working knowledge or experience working in TV/film/commercial/social media production is a plus
- Experience with lighting techniques and audio recording a plus
- Ability to lift items weighing approximately 20 to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in normal warehouse conditions, which may include hot/cold/dusty/loud environment.
- Ability to climb stairs/ladders.