Pixar Culinary Team seeks talented and reliable cooks, with vast experience in all kitchen stations. This is an on-call position averaging 25-40 hours per week.
San Francisco Bay Area
May 12, 2023
Pixar Culinary Team seeks talented and reliable cooks, with vast experience in all kitchen stations. This is an on-call position averaging 25-40 hours per week. Pixar uses the highest quality, seasonal and local ingredients for its weekly changing menus. The two Cafes hold the highest standard of excellence for the Film Studio members.
- Able to work in a variety of stations
- Strong knife skills with precision technique
- Ability to follow and execute recipes
- Organized worker
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in kitchen preparation and cooking, fine dining preferred
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel, and studio guests
- Demonstrated excellence in guest service skills: reliable, consistent, informative and pleasant
- Verbal communication, including speech and response to spoken questions
- Able to work in a continuously-standing position for five or more hours
- Able to work with hands continuously
- Frequent bending, stooping, and lifting of objects up to 50 pounds
The hiring range for this position in Emeryville is $39,185.00 to $50,710.00 per year.