The Third Floor is seeking an enthusiastic Production Assistant to be the keeper of our world-class Atlanta Tech Hub.
This rock star Assistant will be responsible for the daily running of the studio and support of several departments’ managing requests and questions. This is a fantastic entry-level opportunity for someone to advance their career in entertainment technology production.
This is primarily an in office position with a few days a month working remote: while some work can be done remote, the Office PA must be available to work 3 to 4 days a week onsite at Trilith Studios Lot in Fayetteville.
Project based work. Must be local to Atlanta or willing to relocate with short notice, no relocation assistance provided.
- Reception as needed: greeting guests, making copies and scans, labels.
- General office upkeep, including constant tidying up common space, etc.
- Expense tracking/documenting.
- Assisting with company event prep and execution of TTF digital and in person events.
- Assisting with cross department help as needed, most often IT and Tech team.
- Making various runs and other errands as necessary.
- Assisting with any supplies requests that arise & placing orders.
- Assist with any additional tasks that come up on a day-to-day basis such as tech demo help, travel research/bookings, MoCap and DLO shoots.
- Coordinate shipping of production-related materials to off-site teams and clients.
- Other general office and administrative duties as assigned.
- Setting up for meetings and conferences with drink trays, assisting with onsite events, ordering and maintaining craft services, etc.
- Office furnishing management.
- Maintain contact sheet
- Keep resources list up to date and floorplans
- Coordinate with Trilith studios as needed for parking, badges, keys.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, FileMaker Pro, Google Calendar and Docs.
- Light office runs requiring a reliable vehicle.
- Ability to be on their feet for extended periods of time and move furniture.
- Basic understanding of the production workflow either from schooling or through production experience.
- Good Communicator.
- Although not required, relevant professional experience is always welcome.
- Good knowledge of Maya and Photoshop a plus.
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail and effective follow through.
- Pro-active, reliable, go-getter.
- Ability to be a self-starter and resourceful.
- Ability to work within a close-knit team & independently.
- Passion for the industry and eagerness to learn and grow at TTF!
How to Apply
Please provide your resume AND a cover letter. A unique resume and cover letter expressing your interest (while demonstrating that you’ve done your homework on us) shouldn’t be underestimated! As someone pursuing a career in the film industry, you should understand how important it is to be a thoughtful and effective communicator. Tell us who you are and why we should pick you!