Weigel Broadcasting Co. has an immediate opening for a skilled TV writer/producer/editor to join our growing network promotion department.
Greater Chicago Area
Jun 01, 2022
In this creative role you will be responsible for writing, producing and editing compelling promotional on-air messaging that commands attention and drives viewer awareness and tune-in for our TV network brands. Our company continues to grow and we need talented creatives who can take promotional assignments from ideas to completion on-air.
- Writing, producing and editing of image, tune-in, topical, event, and other promotional TV materials.
- Develops innovative and compelling ideas for promotional campaigns.
- Works with various departments to shepherd projects through the entire production process.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- The ideal candidate is a seasoned creative professional with outstanding creative, writing, producing and editing skills, as well as strong visual and graphic design sense.
- Previous experience writing, producing and editing promos for a broadcast TV network or stations.
- Self-starter who is assertive, enthusiastic and highly motivated.
- Skills in the Premiere and Adobe Family Suite.
- TV entertainment promotion experience is a definite plus.
- This is a high quality, deadline driven environment.
- We need professional promotion creatives with demonstrated experience in producing great messaging from conception through completion.