NEP GROUP: The purpose of this position is to assist in coordinating audio equipment for NEP Studio productions.
Audio / Music / Sound
Greater New York City Area
Jul 19, 2022
This is a full-time position that requires night, weekend and holiday work.
What you will do:
- Assist Audio Engineer (A1) with coordinating and setting up microphones for the audience, on-air talent and guests for productions, ensuring microphones are working properly
- Operate electronic equipment used to record, edit, and transmit radio and television programs
- Responsible for tracking audio sources and determining appropriate music use and mixes, troubleshooting audio, IFB, and problems during show
- Assist with the operation of the audio boards
- Assist in setting up audio for broadcast and taping
- Associates or Technical Degree in a related field is preferred, however a combination of education and experience will be considered
- 3+ years’ experience with operating audio equipment and maintenance.
- Must have studio production experience
- Knowledge of computer systems and several different sound boards
- Knowledge of A-Z Edit and Dante is preferred