The NBCUniversal Page Program is a rotational development program that gives early career talent a well-rounded experience along with unmatched exposure to the media industry. The program is regularly based out of New York, NY (the East Coast Page Program) and Universal City, CA (the West Coast Page Program).
**This application will close on Tuesday, June 21st at 8pm EST / 5pm PST**
We are now accepting applications for our Fall 2022 cohort. You must be able to start in-person on Monday, September 26, 2022. Please note, you may not defer your application and/or acceptance for future cohort dates, and you must be able to work full-time beginning on September 26, 2022. Please note, the NEXT Page Program application will open this Fall for a start date in January 2023.
NBCU Pages are paid hourly at a rate of $18.50 per hour and are eligible for overtime, which is paid at $27.75 per hour. Additionally, Pages receive a one-time $2,000 (net) stipend upon starting the program and, if eligible, may also receive a one-time additional relocation stipend. The Page Program does not specifically make or provide housing arrangements for Pages.
Pages are eligible to enroll in health and welfare benefits coverage (effective on the first day of employment) through Comcast NBCUniversal. The Page Program also offers a comprehensive Paid Time off policy, including 10 paid vacation days, paid company holidays, and paid sick days.
As a Page, you will:
- Learn from some of the best in the business through hands-on experience with 3 unique rotations across the company
- Immerse yourself in the NBCUniversal culture, and gain exposure to its vast portfolio by contributing to areas of the business including, but not limited to: public relations, production & development, marketing, streaming, business development, ad sales and digital
- Sharpen and expand your skillset to help you officially launch your career in media
- Receive regular feedback and coaching to help foster both your personal and professional growth
- Participate in regular learning & development opportunities to increase your knowledge of the NBCUniversal business and media industry as a whole
- Be a part of a larger cohort, network and community of support as you begin your career
- Prepare yourself for a full-time early career / entry level role at NBCU after completion of 3 assignments. Placement at NBCU upon program graduation is a primary focus but is not guaranteed.
-Bachelor’s Degree (must be complete prior to start date of September 26, 2022)
-Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
-Must be able to start the program full-time on September 26, 2022 and continue in a full-time capacity for the duration of the program
-Must be able to work in-person (New York, NY for East Coast Page Program, Universal City, CA for West Coast Page Program)
-At least a 3.0 cumulative GPA
-At least 1 internship OR on-campus job OR part-time work experience
-You have a true passion, interest, and excitement for all things media
-You’re naturally curious, enjoy learning, and have a desire to invest in your personal and professional growth
-You’re open to working in any department across NBCU’s portfolio, and maintain a positive attitude when faced with new experiences and challenges
-Flexible and adaptable, you’re willing and excited to step outside of your comfort zone
-You’re able to take ownership – from taking initiative on all tasks, being engaged with the work you do, contributing your own ideas, and acting on feedback
-You take the work you do seriously, and have a desire to go above-and-beyond in making a positive impact
-Kindness, empathy, and inclusivity are important to you – you’re a natural team player and work well with others
-You double check your work, follow instructions closely, pay attention to deadlines, and have strong organizational and attention to detail skills
-Strong written and verbal communication skills – you’re proactive and able to timely and effectively communicate with others
-You seek feedback as an opportunity for growth, and actively work towards setting goals and act on feedback