The Multimedia Producer is responsible for the development and production of promotional content for commercials and news including TV, radio, digital and local events.
This position requires the ability to write scripts, do camera work in studio and on field, edit video and audio, and manipulate design and motion graphics. Candidates need to be well versed in conceptualization, storytelling and able to maximize usage of multimedia resources. Applicants should be able to take a project from start to finish under minimal supervision, be social media savvy and have knowledge of content production for online and digital outlets.
Most importantly, the perfect candidate should have a good attitude, be proactive and work well in a fast paced-deadline driven environment.
Telework During/Post the pandemic (Work from Home)
Univision Employees will have the ability to work from home making use of the internet, VPN, email, and telephone to perform their day to day duties. The candidate is responsible for the tasks assigned to them on a daily and weekly basis, from production to editing. Must have great communication skills, possess initiative and diligence while working remotely.
Required Skills & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent exposure to TV Production, Communications or Digital Media preferred
3 years of production experience with different types of broadcast media (video, audio and graphics) preferred
Desired Skills & Experience
Candidate must have functional to advanced knowledge in the following technologies:
- Adobe CC suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition).
- Professional camcorders and DSLRs (Such as Blackmagic, Canon, Panasonic and Sony).
- Field production lighting, audio recording and gear.
- Green screen and studio production environment.
- iNews, VizRT and news gathering tools are a plus.
- vCreative, Smartsheet, Google Documents, Slack or other workflow tools are a plus.
- Knowledge in 3D animation with Cinema 4D are a plus
- Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, etc.)
- PC and MAC computer skills.
Proficient in written and oral Spanish and English.
Ability to drive, stand, walk and sit for up to 8 hours.
Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Ability to Lift 50lbs
* Applicants must have a valid Driver’s license, proof of insurance, and a clean driving record