11Alive/WXIA-TV, a TEGNA company, is looking for a talented and driven multimedia marketing producer.
Join a local media organization known for award-winning journalism, excellence in innovation, and a great workplace culture. Live in Atlanta, a world-class city known as the cultural hub of the Southeast with its diverse attractions, music, cuisines, arts, entertainment, and film. If you’re looking to grow your career and enjoy a great place to live, this is your opportunity!
- Produce scripts, storyboards, and creative for brand image, TSR/HFR’s, proof of brand, and news topicals
- Conceptualize and design graphics and animation for broadcast and digital/social platforms
- Collaborate with digital and social marketing team on adapting on-air creative for social media
- Generate new creative ideas that “raise the bar” and grow audience
- Assist with station initiatives including community events and activations
- Videography and lighting skills are a plus
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Marketing
- Ability to transform creative concepts and complex information into compelling copy
- Sharp aesthetics for video editing, graphic design, and typography placement
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and conflict-resolution skills
- Solid organization and time management in a fast-paced environment
- Manage, prioritize, and track multiple projects while still meeting deadlines
- Take initiative to get things done, sometimes with little or no direction or supervision
- Understanding of digital and social media marketing basics
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years hands-on experience at a broadcast TV station OR at a corporate marketing / creative agency.
- Portfolio that shows demonstrated skills with motion and graphic design, writing, producing, and video editing.
- Proficiency with Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, and After Effects
- Must be willing to work in Atlanta GA. This is not a remote position.
- Must have ability to work flexible hours when needed, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Work Environment: Office
Physical Demands: Sedentary work
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.