NBC Sports Bay Area is hiring a multi-platform video producer/editor to create compelling content across all platforms, focusing on digital video, studio and game productions.
San Francisco Bay Area
Jul 31, 2023
NBC Sports Bay Area is hiring a multi-platform video producer/editor to create compelling content across all platforms, focusing on digital video, studio and game productions. In this dynamic role, the multi-platform editor will understand priorities, make quick decisions, communicate across multiple groups and work under tight deadlines to deliver produced video in a variety of manners. This position will report to the Manager, Multi-Platform Video.
A snapshot of your responsibilities:
- Write, edit, and publish videos on various websites and social media platforms using Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, AfterEffects, Photoshop)
- Edit and deliver video content for pre/postgame shows and live events
- Ability to write SEO-maximized headlines and descriptions
- Prioritize production of content and ensure it’s engaging, accurate, informative and current on all platforms
- Use digital analytics and audience awareness to make informed decisions on video choice
- Work with programming and production colleagues across all groups to execute strategies while being aware of business and sales priorities
- Take ownership of the success of our website and pre/postgame shows
- A minimum of 1+ years of video production experience, preferably in sports
- Required editing platform skills: Adobe Premiere, AfterEffects and Photoshop
- Experience editing and publishing content in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing skills, in terms of quality and proficiency, with knowledge of AP style and SEO.
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision but also able to work across various groups and adjust to constantly changing media landscape
- Strong knowledge of Bay Area teams and general sports, and what content drives fan interest
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Audition)
- Working knowledge of DSLR cameras
- Basic understanding of data analytics
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Composed approach to problem-solving – staying calm in high pressure situations
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy
- Proactive problem solver with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be willing to work in San Francisco, CA
- Must be able to provide a reel/portfolio of work examples -- if available, include a web address when you submit your resume (if applicable)
- Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
Salary range: $70,000-80,000.