NBC Sports Bay Area is hiring a multi-platform video editor to create compelling content across all platforms, focusing on digital video, studio and game productions.
San Francisco Bay Area
Jan 20, 2022
In this dynamic role, the multi-platform editor will understand priorities, make quick decisions, communicate across multiple groups and work under tight deadlines to deliver produced video in a variety of manners. This position will report to the Manager, Multi-Platform Video.
- Write, edit, and publish videos on various websites and social media platforms using Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, AfterEffects, Photoshop)
- Edit and deliver video content for pre/postgame shows and live events
- Ability to write SEO-maximized headlines and descriptions
- Prioritize production of content and ensure it’s engaging, accurate, informative and current on all platforms
- Use digital analytics and audience awareness to make informed decisions on video choice
- Work with programming and production colleagues across all groups to execute strategies while being aware of business and sales priorities
- Take ownership of the success of our website and pre/postgame shows
- Basic Qualifications
- 1+ years of video production experience, preferably in sports
- Required editing platform skills: Adobe Premiere, AfterEffects and Photoshop
- Strong writing skills, in terms of quality and proficiency, with knowledge of AP style and SEO.
- Working knowledge of DSLR cameras
- Basic understanding of data analytics
Additional Job Requirements
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
- Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
- Experience editing and publishing content in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision but also able to work across various groups and adjust to constantly changing media landscape
- Strong knowledge of Bay Area teams and general sports, and what content drives fan interest
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Audition)