To provide high quality still and animated creative work across the AMC Networks International – Zone portfolio of channels for all on-air, on demand, streaming, marketing and online/social elements. This role is based in the UK and working from our offices in Soho (2 days per week) and remotely from home for 3 days.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
London, United Kingdom
Oct 10, 2022
Primarily working on promos, branding and cross media/platform integrated campaigns. Also able to work on corporate, sponsorship, sales and new business development projects as and when required.
- Primarily responsible for development of the AMC Networks International – Zone broadcast brands, promotions, idents, bumpers, captions, menus, etc through design of all on-air television, on demand and streaming graphic/animated elements.
- Development of all other AMC Networks International – Zone projects, including design/animation work for marketing and online/social including proposed brands, sponsorship, producing creative responses to briefs/proposals (e.g. key art, social banners, storyboards, moodboards, mockups, animatics).
- Design of corporate, marketing and new business development materials – i.e. sales and marketing tapes, presentations, pitch work, non-print invitations – as needed.
- Working closely with Line Manager, Creative Director, Producers to enhance edited sequences and create new graphics solutions whether entirely CGI promos, dynamic captions or effective colour grades and looks.
- To constantly expand, develop and improve new branding designs across the portfolio of channels to cross between on-air and on demand/streaming.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience working within a Broadcast or production environment.
- To show enthusiasm and desire to produce potentially award-winning work.
- Ability and willingness to apply high quality creativity to a wide range of genres and styles, showing flexibility and attention to detail.
- Excellent working knowledge of software products on Apple Mac, specifically – Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, Cinema4D and Redshift 3D renderer.
- Good all-round technical knowledge of broadcast / on demand file formats, mastering requirements and effective production time management.
- Great knowledge of multimedia formats for still images, video, motion graphics and animation (i.e. compression, video mastering, export for web and print).
- Excellent creative skills, sound judgement of content and good presentation skills.
- Good understanding of file management and organisation.
- Great attention to detail, spelling and numerical ability.
- Great at taking constructive criticism, open to learning and making corrections.
- Flexible approach (adapt to changing brief/deadlines with professionalism), self-motivation, ability to work independently and as part of a team, strong time/resource management, enthusiasm, ability to think clearly and make quick decisions under pressure.