This position will primarily be responsible for motion graphics work for Theatrical, content, as well as miscellaneous projects such as corporate reels.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Feb 15, 2022
They must have working knowledge and be proficient in After Effects and Cinema 4D. This experience is required.
This is an IATSE 800 position covered by a collective bargaining agreement.
- Motion graphics, Illustrator & Photoshop work, 3D animation, and more.
- Absorb creative direction while bringing unique ideas to the table.
- Design and create graphics and animations while maintaining Disney’s overall brand and image.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
- Work with creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Able to work on multiple deadlines at once.
- Strong eye for design and visual storytelling.
- Must be able to work well within a team and take direction while working independently.
- Organized and efficient, with ability to adhere to established workflow practices.
- Must be a conceptual thinker.
- Strong typography skills.
- 5+ years of experience working as a designer for theatrical motion graphics.
- Highly competent in Photoshop + Illustrator + After Effects.
- Cinema 4D experience required, x-particles experience a plus.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Great typography and layout skills an absolute must, composition and color with experience in motion graphics & animation.
- Ability to conceptualize, design, and animate motion graphics for use in marketing for theatrical and broadcast campaigns.
- Knowledge/experience with Adobe applications—primarily After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Cinema 4D