Fox Entertainment's Visual Innovation Studio (VIS) is looking for a Motion Graphics Designer. This person is responsible for the design and animation of motion graphic elements for Broadcast.
Ideal candidates would have a strong design background with extensive experience with typography. As a Motion Graphics Designer within the Visual Innovation Studio group, you will fill a critical role in the design and marketing of Fox Entertainment properties.
We are creating a culture where the team is encouraged to be self-starters who continually strive to be better and learn more while having fun. A culture where team members are not afraid to fail or try new things because that is the quickest path to innovation. An endless curiosity of how things work and a strong understanding of what “customer service” actually means are valued traits. A solid understanding of production and post-production processes, broadcast technology, IT, and agile methodologies is a must-have, along with a sense of humor.
This role is responsible for delivering a high-quality viewer experience to millions of viewers across FOX networks, digital platforms, mobile applications, websites, and licensing partnerships. In short, we bring great FOX content to YOU!
This position is currently remote, however we expect to be hybrid at some point and possibly in the office when the time is right.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designing and animating motion graphic elements for broadcast
- Expert-level proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Fluency in 3D applications
- Profiency in Maxon Cinema 4D
- Knowledge of Arnold a plus
- General media management responsibilities with media asset management systems, uploading, downloading, adding metadata, and delivering assets
- Working knowledge of production and post-production creative tools including Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Avid, and review and approval tools.
- Familiarity with current design and creative trends - especially within the Entertainment industry
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 5+ Years experience in a Designer or Sr Designer role is a requirement for consideration
- Attention to detail and a collaborative attitude is a must.
- Excellent communication skills, and well organized.
- Experience with cloud-based production and post production environments, collaborative workflows, and use of applications and tools in these environments.