Nexstar Media Group is seeking a Motion Designer to be part of a bold team of in-house designers, in Chicago, Illinois. This is a unique opportunity to have your work seen on a national level for a national news and entertainment network.
Greater Chicago Area
Dec 12, 2022
We’re looking for a motivated motion designer who is innovative, driven and can take a project from creative concepting/design to final finish as well as having the skills to build off of creative briefs or simple style frames provided by the Creative Producers and/or Art Director.
Must have 4-6 year’s experience working in broadcast news, local or network level. Similar experience in broadcast entertainment or post-production considered.
- Must be skilled in After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator and Cinema 4D or like 3D software.
- Must have strong design and typography skills including logo design
- Must have a keen sense of current standards in broadcast motion design and print design.
- High level ability to design style frames.
- High level skills in designing and animating graphics packages and promos.
- Must work well with others in collaborative, team environment and create elements for all media platforms.
- Must work well with quick turn-around projects and fast deadlines.
- Must possess proactive time management skills.
- Job requires an undergraduate degree in graphic arts or equivalent experience.
- Must have an online portfolio to be considered