CUMULUS MEDIA | KSCS-FM Dallas is searching for an experienced Full-Time Morning Show Producer for Hawkeye In The Morning.
Our ideal candidate will have strong work ethic, is a self-starter, and highly organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced in office environment. Country music format experience is helpful but not required. Must be available to work some nights, weekends or holidays as needed.
You’ll be responsible for insuring the smooth daily operation of this top-rated show, working with the hosts during the show, and be deeply involved in the planning of the show, compiling show prep and having ongoing dialog with the hosts before, during and after the broadcast. You’ll also help drive show social media engagement on all platforms. While on air interaction is possible, it is not a major component of this position, nor should there be an expectation.
Who We Are:
CUMULUS MEDIA| Dallas currently features 6 stations in the Dallas/Ft. Worth metro area: KTCK 96.7/1310 The Ticket, KPLX 99.5 The Wolf, KSCS 96.3 New Country, WBAP 820 News/Talk, KLIF-AM 570 News/Talk, & KLIF-FM Hot 93.3. At Cumulus Dallas we strive to hire passionate, driven, resourceful, problem solvers who can drive the evolving, diverse culture of the Power of Radio to success.
- Brainstorming daily content creation, segment idea generation, and complete show prep compilation while collaborating on and compiling the daily show run sheet
- On air show support of hosts, including phone screening, audio editing and social posting
- Daily podcast editing & posting to distribution platforms
- Maintaining & updating show webpages and blogs
- Providing liaison to sales department and answering sales requests
- Other projects & initiatives as assigned by show hosts and or program director
- Minimum 1-3 years’ commercial radio experience preferred
- Proficient with studio software including VoxPro, Adobe Audition and on-air automation systems (OpX preferred)
- Strong abilities at both audio & video editing and production
- Knowledge of PPM ratings strategies and implementation
- Experience with posting audio, video, text, blogs, and graphics to website platform
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and all social media platforms and understand of social media strategy implementation
- Knowledge of country and pop entertainment culture
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Tolerance for stress and tight timelines, including ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be comfortable in working with high profile talent, and approaching talent and Program Director with your ideas
- All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire, subject to legally mandated accommodations
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Professional growth and career path
- Focused, responsible and collaborative work environment with the ability, to ask “what if” and try innovative solutions
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
- 401K with company match to plan for the long-term
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
For immediate consideration, please apply now visit https://cumulusmedia.jobs.net/ and submit any audio materials to Mike.Preston@cumulus.com