11Alive is looking for a creative and experienced Content Producer to develop interesting, informative and unique daily news content for our Morning Show.
Greater Atlanta Area
Aug 30, 2021
Unlike traditional news programs, our show is presented in a style that informs and engages.
This person will work collaboratively with show’s Senior Executive Producer and Executive Producer to create and coordinate topical news stories for the next morning’s show.
The Content Producer will also focus on developing content aligning with our brand and incorporating user generated content.
This person also serves as liaison with the Digital Team to help reach and grow users on 11Alive digital properties and YouTube Channel with original content.
This candidate must have strong skills in developing stories, writing, booking guests, researching for special projects and data analysis.
- Research, develop and write daily topical news content
- Write in an exciting, captivating, conversational, and authentic manner
- Research for facts and credibility
- Use creative production techniques such as graphics and new forms of media to enhance stories
- Perform other tasks as needed by Management Team
- BA/BS in journalism, communications or related
- 2 plus years of relevant experience writing scripts, researching and data analysis
- Understanding of the tenets of journalism
- Proven experience producing engaging, content-driven newscasts and digital content
- Strong social media skills, including an active news hound presence on Twitter and Facebook
- Knowledge of ENPS and Edius preferred
- Organizational skills and the ability to work under constant time sensitive deadlines