Cumulus Media’s Dallas location is offering a great opportunity for a Morning Drive Producer for our News/Talk Station, KLIF 570AM. Our ideal candidate should keep up with current events, be social media savvy, and be able to adapt to breaking news situations, be highly organized and have the ability to work in a fast-paced newsroom.
Dallas/Fort Worth Area
Jan 20, 2022
Cumulus Media Dallas is seeking an experienced morning drive News Producer/Reporter/Anchor for the combined WBAP/KLIF News Departments. Candidates for this position must possess the following skill sets:
- Must have at least three years of experience in radio news.
- Individual will book guests for live interview segments
- Individual will interview newsmakers and write and produce stories.
- Individual will write and stack newscasts for the morning news anchors
- Individual will be required to write and produce web and social media content.
- Individual must be aware of current events/breaking news stories
- Familiarity with digital audio editing software required.
- Individual may be called upon to anchor newscasts as needed.
- Individual will produce and upload podcasts
- All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire, subject to legally-mandated accommodations
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of standard text and audio editing
- Ability to multi-task and change course during breaking news
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good at problem solving and prioritizing
- Great team player
What we Offer:
- Cumulus offers an opportunity to embark on a career with the fastest growing media company in the U.S.
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance.
- Competitive pay and the ability to increase income.
- Benefits, vacation, and paid holidays offered for all full time employees.
- Benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account with company match, 401K with company match, and Life and Disability coverage.