Technicolor Games: Animators (m/f/d) are responsible for creating high-quality content utilizing both hand-key animation and motion capture data for games.
Animators (m/f/d) are responsible for creating high-quality content utilizing both hand-key animation and motion capture data for games.
We are looking for disciplined and artistic individuals with a firm grasp of animation techniques, fundamentals, and software. To be a successful Animator, you should be adaptable, creative, and receptive to direction. You should have strong communication, interpersonal, and computer skills.
If you are passionate about animation for games and you think you have what it takes to create believable lifelike performances with the use of Maya, Motion builder then we want to hear from you!
Animation Essentials & other must have skills
- Strong command over the animation fundamentals of Bipeds, Quadrupeds, and Creatures.
- Thorough understanding on realistic body mechanics and facial animation.
- Ability to shift between various animation styles.
- Good understanding of Camera, lens, cinematography, and composition rules.
- Possess scene planning abilities by shooting self-acting videos and collecting appropriate references.
- Excellent communication skills with passion for Games.
- Should be fluent in the use of Maya and other supporting software and tools.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues when needed.
Any of the following experience is a great advantage.
- Previous working experience on Games pipeline.
- Mastered Creature Animation from schools like CAW and animate.
- Familiarity with Motion builder, Face ware, Dynamix, Unreal or similar game engine.
- The details above provide an outline of the skills and experience we are looking out for. Within our artist team structure, we have a range of positions. These are:
- During our recruitment process we will be assessing where your skills and experience best fit