Trilith Studios: You will support the Marketing and Executive Teams with various projects and day-to-day functions.
Thank you for your interest in Trilith Studios' intern opportunities. We are partnering with the following schools to identify interns for our 2023 summer program:
- Clark Atlanta
- Clayton State
- Georgia Military College
- Georgia State University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Gordon State College
- Gwinnett Technical College
- Kennesaw State University
- Morehouse College
- Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD)
- Southern Crescent Technical College
- Spelman College
- University of Georgia
- University of West Georgia
If you attend one of these colleges/universities and meet the requirements for this position, we encourage you to apply.
Great stories aren’t made on a whim. They need intention and inspiration to transpire. A place for creative minds to flourish. Spaces that capture the right amount of light, sound, and color. A passionate, forward-thinking team and abundant settings for unlimited imaginations. This is Trilith Studios: a filmmakers’ destination and storyteller’s cradle.
We are Trilith Studios, one of North America's largest purpose-built movie studios, where makers, thinkers, dreamers, and creatives find anything possible. With a dedication to purpose-built facilities, story content, and the latest technologies, the creatives we serve are at the heart of every decision we make.
As the Marketing and Public Relations Intern, you will have an opportunity to collaborate with several other teams including the Executive Team and Business Development. You will support the Marketing and Executive Teams with various projects and day-to-day functions. This opportunity will expose you to the behind-the-scenes activities required to market a studio with a creative market ecosystem.
- Research and propose a CRM system for use company-wide, in conjunction with Business Development Intern
- Plan a lot-wide social for productions, vendors, and staff
- Create Intern social media campaign to include “Meet the Interns,” highlights from the internship program, and event coverage
- Assist with coordinating participation in local 4th of July parade
- Assist with Government Relations visits
- Facilitate meetings and tours as appropriate
- Assist with the revitalization of company project tracking system (Trello)
- Assist with planning annual State of the Industry event
- Participate in team meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with solid grammar
- Charismatic and outgoing with excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with solid time management skills
- Attentive to detail with strong organizational skills
- Customer service oriented
- Proficient using MS Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to present self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to communicate and maintain a professional relationship with team members, clients, and vendors
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no major violations
- Graphic Design and/or experience with Adobe Illustrator
- Experience with or awareness of CRM capabilities
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business Management
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Rising junior or senior in a degree program and in good standing at one of the specified accredited colleges or universities
- Must be able to provide legal proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
This exciting paid internship will take place from June 5 – July 28, 2023. The internship will be 40 hours per week. Pay is $15 per hour.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the job requirements, please visit our careers page at https://www.trilithstudios.com/job to apply.