The Marketing Department at Univision Atlanta is looking for a Marketing & Promotions Coordinator to join our team! You are responsible for coordination with AEs and managers in the preparation for presentations and maintaining paperwork organized.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Atlanta Area
Feb 09, 2023
Univision Local Media is currently seeking a highly self-motivated Marketing & Promotions Coordinator with excellent interpersonal skills to be responsible for assisting account executives and managers within the sales department. The marketing coordinator must be able to represent the values and integrity of the station and provide a high level of customer service in line with corporate policies and procedures.
You are responsible for coordination with AEs and managers in the preparation for presentations and maintaining paperwork organized. You have the ability to provide excellent customer service to clients, multi-task and thrive in fast-paced, deadline driven environment. Position provides administrative support relating to entering orders, handling make-goods and posting of contracts for the Marketing department.
- Tasks include gathering information on leads, preparing client presentations, coordinating event logistics; and creating re-caps for events and campaigns.
- Responsible for overseeing grassroots, community event logistics: set up, break down, coordinate with venue, clients and creating re-caps for events.
- Coordinating between various Univision divisions in developing creative client presentations, including preparing a first draft of the presentation materials.
- Liaising with the client and the promotions group to execute promotions campaigns, including coordinating logistics for all local promotions.
- Creating event, online campaigns, and promotions recaps.
- Other administrative tasks as requested (e.g., preparing online performance reports, answering phones)
- Coordinate between various Univision divisions in developing creative client presentations and review presentations with account executives and managers and make revisions as necessary.
- Update digital and social media platforms and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Liaison between Sales team and Digital Manager.
- Coordinate, execute and monitor campaigns. Including entering station promotion orders.
- Manage social media booth at client and station events by interacting with the public audience.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience in both primary and secondary research functions and coordinating events.
- Proficiency in Power Point, Adobe Creative Suite, and Excel
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment.
- Familiar with social media tools, creating digital campaigns, knowledge of terminology and implementation of both display, desktop and mobile campaigns.
- Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) spoken and written.
- Strong organizations skills.
- Ability to stand, walk and sit for up to 8 hours and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Some weekend work required.
- Must have valid Driver's License with good driving record.