We’re seeking a performance-driven individual who has a thirst for collaboration and project management. his role will support the North America Operating Unit Marketing Operations team and will manage a variety of cross-functional projects and responsibilities for the NAOU Marketing department.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Atlanta Area
Aug 14, 2023
We’re seeking a performance-driven individual who has a thirst for collaboration and project management. The successful candidate is a detailed and results-oriented self-starter, with excellent project coordination and communication skills. This role will support the North America Operating Unit Marketing Operations team and will manage a variety of cross-functional projects and responsibilities for the NAOU Marketing department.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Serve as NAOU Marketing’s coordinator of the Experimentation @ Scale (E@S) program: onboarding new team members on global tools & methodologies, support the insight scaling process by joining cross-market insights sharing, and monitor E@S program performance at OU level.
- Manage planning, logistics, agenda, and execution of departmental routines such as NAOU Marketing Townhalls, weekly Marketing Leadership Team Meeting, Department’s Weekly Stand-ups, and ad hoc offsite meetings.
- Assist with creation and stewardship of office of the Chief Marketing Officer communications and manage key department documents and assets (e.g. org charts, Annual marketing calendar, etc.)
- Coordinate and organize broader project plans to help keep projects on track, on budget, meet deadlines, and keep team members organized.
- Collaborate with other marketing or cross-functional project leaders to support in the execution and coordination of project activities
- Plan and execute change management tasks related to assigned projects.
- Support additional projects across the NAOU Marketing Operation team, as assigned
Qualification & Requirements
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a project or change management, preferably with some experience in marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Great organization skills /work prioritization/ collaborative planning and follow-up skills
- Thrives in a multicultural and fast-paced work environment
- Works well under timelines
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Comfortable with digital tools and learning new ways of working.
- Proactive results-driven and comfortable to put solutions on the table
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Self-motivated proactive team player with a desire to cross skill and a willingness to work flexibly across all team processes
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Relationship building skills, experience in stakeholder management, and working with cross-functional teams around the enterprise