WTOL 11, a TEGNA station, has an immediate opening for a MARKETING PRODUCER to join our team!
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Toledo, Ohio Area
Oct 03, 2022
We produce content and marketing that is innovative, brand centric, and really stands out! If you produce spots like that, we want to talk to you!
This position will work on a great team of creative minds and will help with every type of promotion, with the major focus on image and Targeted Special Report spots. Brand/Marketing experience is preferred but not required. Shooting on DSLR Camera with a variety of lenses a plus. No Television experience required! Just bring enthusiasm, drive, and creativity, and get ready to join our team!
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing Director and a team of creative minded producers to execute promotional campaigns that are on brand with a viewer centric mindset.
- Drive overall look/tone/feel of creative campaigns through writing, shooting, and editing videos animations and graphic content.
- Execute creative concepts via on-air news promos, station image campaigns, and digital campaigns.
- Assist with station branding initiatives both internally and externally.
- The ability to consistently generate compelling, inspiring creative that fits the station’s brand.
- Effective communication skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects is a plus.
- DSLR Camera Skills a plus
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Work Environment Set: Outdoors: performed in various outdoor environmental conditions
- Physical Demands Set: Light work: Involves sitting most of the time, walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.