KTVB, a TEGNA station based in Boise, Idaho is seeking a Marketing Producer. The Marketing Producer will be responsible for shooting and editing our lifestyle show, Idaho Today, writing/producing/editing creative for our commercial clients and writing/producing/editing creative for KTVB TV.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Boise, Idaho Area
Sep 02, 2022
If you are an experienced professional or have skills and are eager to learn, apply and send us your reel!
- Develop and execute creative concepts via Idaho Today- local sales lifestyle show segments-, commercials, promos and social / digital elements for station and client needs.
- Collaborate with the Idaho Today team, News, Sales and station clients to execute creative segments/promos/commercials and marketing materials through writing, shooting and editing.
- Shoot highly-stylized videos and photography for Idaho Today and KTVB TV Marketing campaigns.
- Use Premiere, Photoshop, and After Effects to produce high-quality, high-impact creative.
- Previous production experience, or educational equivalent in television, video or multi-media production is preferred.
- Effective communication skill in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to keep track of multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other production tools.
- Strong writing, shooting and non-linear editing skills preferred, but eager to learn and develop new skills should also apply.
- Must be able to lift item up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to work in Boise, ID. This is not a remote position.
- Travel: Occasional to rarely
- Work Environment: Office and in the field.
- Physical Demands: Involves sitting, walking, lifting, bending, standing, carrying video equipment, etc.
- Travel: Occasionally: 10-25%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Light work: Involves sitting most of the time, walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.