San Diego, CA KFMB in San Diego is looking for a talented, innovative, and highly creative Marketing Producer, with exceptional people skills, to join the award-winning Marketing team.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Location Not Provided
Dec 27, 2021
This position will be responsible for producing effective on-air promos, digital marketing and special projects for CBS 8 and The CW San Diego.
- Produce/write/edit high-quality creative for brand marketing and community
- Write, shoot and edit daily station marketing including franchise topicals, image and special reports
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and ensure the projects are delivered on time
- Daily participation in the editorial meetings
- Assist the Brand/Community Manager on a station sponsored events and PSA’s
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of five years’ experience working in professional video production, a media company and/or agency
- Highly skilled in Premiere, Photoshop, and After Effects to produce high-quality material
- Must provide a reel of work examples to demonstrate proven skills – shooting, writing, editing and design
- Possess excellent communication and time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Knowledge and experience using Wide Orbit
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, be a team player, and have the ability to successfully interact with all departments
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or communications desired
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Work Environment: Office
Physical Demands: Light work
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Light work: Involves sitting most of the time, walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.