NBC Universal: Support in the marketing area for Latin America to manage advertising materials, marketing activities and marketing activities and provide administrative support to the area and suppliers.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Jan 24, 2023
- Control and update of the budgets of each premiere in the region.
- Tracking delivery of all advertising materials for film releases in the region.
- Translations of press releases, presentations.
- Translation and distribution of film synopses.
- Translation management and delivery of production notes.
- Supervision of Spanish subtitling of audiovisual materials.
- Request for adaptation of advertising materials with different suppliers.
- Preparation, review and control of TV spots and trailers
- Supervision of the production of printed materials for exhibitors.
- Tracking delivery of materials to Lat Am territories.
- Compilation of information and reports from Lat Am.
- Follow up on regional strategies with Latin American teams.
- Support in the area of Public Relations. Negotiation of pan-regional hedging for junkets.
- Travel management and logistics for press in their attendance at advertising events.
- Register new suppliers in the system, follow up and pay LATAM suppliers.
- Preparation of purchase orders.
- Establish relationships and contact with local exhibitors and regional bread.
- Support with verification and reporting of expenses in CONCUR, as well as tracking of trips and reservations.
- Support in both regional and territorial events.
- Update of release schedules of the regional office.
- Update of file of materials available for the region.
- Review of budget allocation for each territory with the immediate boss.
- Be a student of 4th and 5th semester of the careers of Marketing, Communication, Administration, International Business.
- Advanced conversational and written English.
- User-level Office package for both PC and Mac
- Proactive and responsible.
- Teamwork and focus on detail.
- Respect for diversity and focus on results.