We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator who will support our Creators Team and manage our relationships with creators, branded campaigns and internal TelevisaUnivision Partners.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater New York City Area
Oct 25, 2023
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator who will support our Creators Team and manage our relationships with creators, branded campaigns and internal TelevisaUnivision Partners. This position requires attention to detail, project management, liaising with digital talent and the ability to manage shifting priorities. The successful candidate must be a strategic and creative thinker, a self-starter, and a collaborator willing to learn and share ideas.
- Coordinate logistics and planning of special projects and events.
- Ensure all deadlines are met for assigned branded content projects, TelevisaUnivision Marketing integrations, special events and sponsorships.
- Identify new and emerging Creators for branded content campaigns.
- Assist with branded content production planning and execution as needed.
- Attend shoots and act as Production Coordinator/Assistant as needed.
- Act as talent handler at assigned events and productions a as needed.
- Assist with tracking deliverables for influencer campaigns.
- Assist Partnership Manager on talent discovery, creator IQ management and tracking, industry research and developing decks as needed
- Assist and co-lead our Creators team Instagram strategy and content creation
- Manage all Creators team meetings and update workflow documents as needed.
- Manage contract pipeline for VP review and signature.
- Assist with all payment tracking, management and solutions
- Manage and track department expenses and all required chargebacks to other departments and Creators team budgets.
- Assist with team expense reporting and large purchases. This requires extensive review and maintaining knowledge of updates of TelevisaUnivision T&E policy.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience, preferably at a talent agency, production company or media company
- Familiarity with YouTube, Tiktok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat.
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Workspace
- Passionate about the Creator Economy and social media.
- Must have excellent organizational and project management skills
- Must be versatile and able to adapt to constantly changing marketplace and environment
- Exceptional written, verbal and analytical skills
- BA/BS in Communication, Marketing, Business or similar field of study preferred but not required
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) preferred
- Experience managing social media and influencer campaigns is a plus
- Proficiency in MailChimp is a plus
- Must be willing to work from our New York offices
- Employment/education will be verified
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Base pay Range - $48,000 to $55,000 + benefits