You’ll be commissioning, researching, and curating content with some of today’s most talented creatives. You’ll be creating and contributing to our artist’s visions in both video production and post production.
Audio / Music / Sound
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater Los Angeles Area, Greater New York City Area
Mar 09, 2023
We’re looking to delve into the industry’s most cutting edge platforms and technologies. We want to make the videos and visuals your friends talk about - that disrupt pop culture in the best of ways and create a buzz that propels an artist to an icon.
Here you’ll get to:
- Operate as the primary in-house producer for both production and post-production needs
- Shoot and edit all forms of artist-related content including, but not limited to, music videos, live sessions, docu-style EPKs, sizzle reels, tour screens, etc.
- Work closely with the Digital Department on editing, creating, and facilitating short form content (TikTok, Instagram, etc.), lyric videos, and internal-facing company reels
- Photograph and capture live shows and portraits
- Facilitate both the upkeep and continued development of the label's in-house production gear collection
- Manage and work in tandem with the Video Department Assistant on ensuring all masters archival, broadcast edits, and DSP servicing requests are facilitated
- You have a keen eye for fresh and innovative creative talent
- You have your finger on the pulse of current and popular trends and technologies
- You have an extensive knowledge operating smaller-body DSLR cameras (knowledge of operating medium-to-large body production and/or cinema cameras a plus)
- Mastery of Premiere Pro and Frame.io for post-production responsibilities and workflow
- Basic understanding of live audio recording
- Basic ability to set up and operate basic G&E lighting
We’d love it if you also had:
Basic understanding of AfterEffects and other applicable Adobe Creative Suite
$58,500 to $80,000 Annually