We are looking for a new Manager, Strategy & Business Development, SHOWTIME / MTV Entertainment Studios & Paramount Media Networks to join our team! The Manager, Strategy & Business Development will primarily work in a self-led, project-driven capacity to support the SBD.
Greater New York City Area
Nov 16, 2023
We are looking for a new Manager, Strategy & Business Development, SHOWTIME / MTV Entertainment Studios & Paramount Media Networks to join our team!
This is a hybrid role. The team convenes 2-3 days each week at Paramount’s Times Square office.
The Manager, Strategy & Business Development will primarily work in a self-led, project-driven capacity to support the SBD. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with team members, senior management, and other Paramount business units to prepare analysis and recommendations, including creation of insightful presentations, that help achieve MTVE goals.
- Build financial and operating models; develop various financial analyses including discounted cash flow analysis.
- Assist with and on occasion lead business operations for a component of MTVE’s business.
- Monitoring and forecasting performance in various ancillary businesses.
- 2 years at a top-tier investment banking, management consulting, or private equity firm
- Deep financial modeling expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree, demonstrating outstanding capabilities
- Love for television and content
- Curiosity about the business of entertainment
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work efficiently and on multiple projects at once
- Strong interpersonal skills with the solid ability to persuade others, build consensus, and work in a team
- Excellent research skills and ability to prioritize, synthesize and present information in written format
Hiring Salary Range: $100,000.00 - 114,400.00.